Ian Brown’s work is available in an annual calendar and two books, shown below.
All publications are printed and produced to the highest standards.
Products can be purchased online here. Also see www.windycliff.com.au for more info.
Items in Your Cart
WILD BLUE MOUNTAINS CALENDAR 2021
Now in its 11th year
Nature photography by Ian Brown
Only 350 copies produced
$35 plus postage (FREE postage within Australia for orders of 3 or more calendars)
If you are ordering from the Blue Mountains area, please contact us direct for discounted delivery.
- Portrait format, 365 mm high x 285 mm wide, wire bound, shrink-wrapped.
- Easily fits C3 envelope, weighing less than 500g together.
- Limited Edition (350 copies).
- 15 evocative photographs of the Blue Mountains, all new and never before published.
- Printed to the highest standards using FSC-certified, chlorine free art paper.
- Paper and printing company both certified by the Forest Stewardship Council.
- Wholly produced in Australia (designed in the Blue Mountains, printed in Hobart).
- Monthly images with a white border, suitable for framing.
- All images are from the Greater Blue Mountains World Heritage Area and nearby bushland.
- Informative captions.
edited and produced by Ian Brown (Newnes Hotel and Cabins, 2014)
Hardback, 64pages, over 100 photographs including many historical images, text on history, natural and cultural heritage.
A$25 plus postage A$10 (Australia), A$20 worldwide
Wild Blue: World Heritage splendour of the Greater Blue Mountains
by Ian Brown (Windy Cliff Press, 2003)
Softback ONLY (hardback sold out), 128 pages, 82 photographs, 30,000 word environmental history and natural history of the Blue Mountains.
A$50 post free worldwide
A Passion for Place: Gardens of the Blue Mountains
by Alison Halliday and Joanne Hambrett, photography by Ian Brown (Bloomings Books, 2010)
Hardback, 256 pages, colour photographs throughout, cultural history of the gardens.